Holy shit, Batman, it’s time to improvise. Why, you ask? I’ll give you why, dammit. Because the price of beer at the Scud & Nanny has hit $270,000-00, that’s why.
Went down the pub last night, just to confirm the rumours, and yes, it is true, beer is No. Longer. Affordable. I’ll put it into perspective for my friends in the diaspora: 3 beers, and you’re fast approaching a million. And it’s still a lot, really.
So fuck this, I’m making a few lifestyle changes starting *now*.
1. Only visit the Scud on weekends, and once. Friday ideal.
2. Do not, repeat *not*, do amaWednesdays. No matter what.
3. Never, ever, take a girl to the Scud, in case she orders Viceroy.
4. Get an aerial, so can watch World Cup soccer at home.
5. Forget cricket. Cricket is bad. Cricket is the devil’s sport.
That wasn’t so hard, now was it? Great. So since it’s Wednesday, I’m gonna go home and eat Mel’s cooking, then tomorrow I’ma play computer games at WebDev with my mates. All day.
Well, maybe I can afford the 210k at happy hour. Hmmmm…