Dear journalist, reporter, writer, blogger, editor, sub-editor, typist, typesetter, copywriter, tweeter, talker, tattler, human, humanitarian, marketer, advertiser, client, broadcaster, newsreader, voice actor, radio announcer, parent, man, woman and child.
– a loud cry or shout, as of excitement or joy.
– the sound made by a person suffering from whooping cough.
verb (used without object)
– to utter a loud cry or shout in expressing enthusiasm.
– to cry as an owl, crane, or certain other birds.
– very large of its kind; thumping.
whop verb (used with object) 1. to strike forcibly. 2. to defeat soundly, as in a contest.
verb (used without object) 3. to plump down suddenly; flop.